U.S. and Chain Scale Forecast
STR’s U.S. and Chain Scale Forecast is the ultimate resource for anticipating the future performance of the hotel industry’s key metrics – supply, demand, revenue, occupancy, average daily rate and revenue per available room. The U.S. and Chain Scale Forecast draws upon historical data, key hotel demand drivers and indicators at both the national and chain-scale levels to predict future performance.
- Annual subscription or one-time deliverable
- Forecasts supply, demand, revenue, occupancy, ADR and RevPAR performance at national and chain-scale level
- Reports contain quarterly and annual historical data
- Reports include quarterly (8 quarters) and annual (5 years) forecasts
- Reports are updated and delivered each quarter, providing up-to-date insight on the industry
- An overview of current economic conditions from Tourism Economics provides insight into industry drivers and U.S. specific trends
U.S. and Chain Scale Forecasts are delivered in Excel format directly to your inbox.